Twenty years ago, a group of Santa Clara University professors came together to make former SCU president, Fr. Paul Locatelli’s vision of a center dedicated to science, technology,and society a reality. Today, Miller Center represents the tangible expression of the university's Jesuit values, using innovation and entrepreneurship to eradicate poverty and care for the planet.
We invite you to celebrate this special occasion at a reception on Wednesday, February 1, 2017, from 6-8 PM at the historic Adobe Lodge on SCU’s campus.
We will offer a brief history of the center; honor its pioneers, who recognized how sustainable change could come from social entrepreneurship; and share a vision for Miller Center’s path forward.
The event will begin on Wednesday, February 1, 2017 at 6:00 pm
6:00PM: Hors d'oeuvres, beer, and wine from Testarossa and Clos LaChance
6:30PM: Short program commemorating twenty years
8:00PM: Event concludes
We suggest you come in casual party attire.
We have secured pre-paid guest parking for you at the North Garage on Alviso St., between Franklin and Benton Streets. The address is 1060 Alviso Street, Santa Clara 95053. Guests should avoid using the main gate entrance to Santa Clara University for parking.
The North Garage is outfitted with two pay stations on each floor, one at each end (east and west).
- Enter the garage and find a parking place
- Have your license plate number before you leave your vehicle - you will need this at the pay station
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- Use the special event code of “20Years”; Your parking pass (receipt) will print
- Display your printed pass on your dashboard
- If you have a disability and require a reasonable accommodation, please call (408) 554-6911 (voice) or 1-800-735-2929 (TTY-California Relay) within 72 hours of the event.
Signs and event helpers will be available to guide you.