Be Prepared for Investment and Growth
We are looking specifically for social enterprises that are helping communities adapt to the damaging effects of climate disruption — what we call Climate Resilience — and women-led social enterprises or enterprises serving women — or Women Rising. All applicants are evaluated on the depth of social impact, viability of business model, scalability of the model, and financials.
Work Alongside Committed Silicon Valley Mentors
The GSBI Accelerator program prepares trailblazing social enterprises to scale - especially those working on advancing women or building resistance to climate change.
We provide quality, in-depth mentoring delivered by Silicon Valley business executives. Our mentors coach, educate, and encourage you for 1-2 hours a week for 10 months. You work together with two Silicon Valley mentors to improve every aspect of your organization.
Social Entrepreneurs in the GSBI Accelerator Program
GSBI Accelerator Experience
See what our current GSBI Accelerator cohort has to say about their experience with the program.
January 31, 2017: Program Starts
August 10-18, 2017: In-Residence at Santa Clara University
December 13, 2017: Program Ends
- For-profit, non-profit, or hybrid enterprises
- Social impact mission
- Operational for 3+ years
- Validated business model
- Proven technology, product, or service
- Preparing to scale impact
What You Gain
- Silicon Valley mentorship
- Due diligence folder
- Financial plan for scaling
- Organizational development
- Talent management
- Marketing strategy and execution
- Operational excellence at scale
What You Will Learn
- How to secure the right capital for your enterprise
- Fundraising strategies
- Better articulate your mission, impact model, and business plan
- Reach more beneficiaries
- Strengthen your business model
- Streamline operations
- Build and manage your team and management
2016 GSBI Accelerator Investment Profiles
GSBI Methodology White Paper
Learn more about how we do it in our recently published white paper.